 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2847
  Re: Jan 5/19th for train3?

(...) I prefer the 19th, I have a lot of building I want to do, and there is little chance of me getting it done by the 5th. Obviously for this reason March would be even better, but that's so far away. So 19th is good for me. Is this being held at (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Jan 5/19th for train3?

(...) Well, the main issue is whether city bound people without cars can get out to a location like Eatonville Public Library in Etobicoke. They have scads of parking, and we could even park at the Loblaws across the street.* The majority of people (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Jan 5/19th for train3?

(...) would (...) Train (...) way (...) I would prefer 19th also. about location, I would prefer something not downtown, I don't like getting stuck in traffic but since it is in January, I migth not be able to ge depending of road condition anyway. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)