 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2844
Re: Friday's dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 01:44:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, James Stansfield writes:
   Everything conspired against me last week to force me to miss the
meeting! Oh well, there's always next time...

Yes, that's true, and I think a couple others (including myself) have said
that....look forward in meeting you next time.

Benjamin Medinets