 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2837
Re: [rtlToronto] rtl10 Project X diagrams, poster available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:44:03 GMT

Nice poster, Calum.

Anyone think it's sinister that the block featured prominently in the
foreground is, in fact, NOT a standard competition block? <scary music>

Hmmm.

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hi folks,

I did a few changes to the rules page for rtl10:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-020002-rules.html

They include photos of the final pattern, game board, block design etc. If
someone could LDraw up the game pieces that'd be really cool.

I'm waiting on a decision about what determines a block to be correctly
placed, plus something about fishing line.

"Real funny.  Who broke the pi button on my calculator?"

You can get around this on most calculators by hitting 'Mode' and
pressing the '3' key.  Little known fact.  It's called "Pi a la mode".

D&R

Calum

Jeff