 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 276
Re: The most beautiful art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:24:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
I like the sound of this... I built a turtle a while ago and even made an Mlcad
file. By the way, Iain or Dave, have you tried building my turtle yet? I can
give the file to anyone else who is interested. I think Iain is right about the
sunchro base, it would make very pretty shapes...
Rob
(Tomorrw is my last exam and then I'm free to play with Lego. Boy am I
excited.)

unfortunately, my drive got way too corrupted (bsod's all over the place)
and i formatted my drive.
subsequent to that action, i have lost all my e-mail.
if you could send me the cad .dat again, it'd be mucho appreciated.
i am designing a portable 'bot arena at this time.  dunno where chris and i
stand on this thing but i'm open for ideas and details.
e-mail me both at work and at home if you could. that way i know i'll get it.
by the by, i'm pretty much free most evenings so if more dinners are on the
horizon, i'm there.
thanks
stay safe and have a good holiday season
dave