 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 275
Re: The most beautiful art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 05:38:36 GMT

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I like the sound of this... I built a turtle a while ago and even made an • Mlcad
file. By the way, Iain or Dave, have you tried building my turtle yet? I • can
give the file to anyone else who is interested. I think Iain is right • about the
sunchro base, it would make very pretty shapes...
Rob

I haven't tried building it yet, but I took a long hard look at the MLCad
files. It really makes me think I should take that tutorial, because the way
you've set up that file is AMAZING. So neat and tidy. How DO you do it?!

    Iain