 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2719
  another step closer to being a serious robotics competitor

I now I seriously need to "overhaul" my technic/mindstorm collection ... (at the moment, I still only have the camera and the RIS 1.5) Real crappy in comparison to a LOT of robotics die-hards. But I did go another step closer to be a competitor by (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: another step closer to being a serious robotics competitor

(...) It's not the collection, it's the effort! Most of the best entrants into the rtlToronto events often are people with very small amounts of Lego. It's the R&D process of designing, prototyping, building, testing and repeating it all over that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: another step closer to being a serious robotics competitor

(...) Well said Calum! I wholeheartedly agree! I think this is the smartest thing anyone has ever said pertaining to robotics design. I learned this the hard way over the past year. Sure, it sometimes helps to have a zillion parts to choose from, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)