 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2671
  Encounter @ COSTCO

Encounter @ COSTCO Today while shopping at COSTCO on Woodbine I encountered an individual who I believe to be Jin Sato. It just so happens that we were both looking at the New (URL) Harry Potter Castle right next to each other. It was only $99.99 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Encounter @ COSTCO

(...) I think the HP Hogwarts Castle has a lot of great pieces, its stunningly beautiful, and coincidently is the same price as Leo's Castle.... ???? Anyways...I will probably end up buying the HP kit...and buy a couple HP sets also...like a few (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Encounter @ COSTCO

(...) Well, Tim alludes to a few more upcomin’ Potter sets. (URL) Potter Sets 10.21.01 Tim Three more sets will be coming, possibly as soon as January of next year. More details soon. --- So you may just be receiving those very stes!!!!!!!! Oh, and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Encounter @ COSTCO

(...) Nope, neither one of those. Since Tim hasn't officially announced the 3 new sets I won't list them here, but if you go the the fbtb link listed above and then go into the HP forum you will see that Tim has basically let the cat out of the bag. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.harrypotter)