 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2672
Re: Encounter @ COSTCO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 02:18:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
Encounter @ COSTCO

Today while shopping at COSTCO on Woodbine I encountered an individual who I
believe to be Jin Sato. It just so happens that we were both looking at the
New http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4709 Harry Potter Castle right next to each
other.  It was only $99.99 and had some really amazing parts, as well as a
nifty box. I was going to introduce myself but decided not to cause he
wouldn’t of known who I was. Plus, after the initial introduction and
exchange of smiles there would have been the obligatory awkward period and
then the …‘Well it was nice mettin’ you’… followed by the avoidance during
the rest of the shopping experience. I think he walked out with a castle,
I'll head back on Sunday to get mine!

I think the HP Hogwarts Castle has a lot of great pieces, its stunningly
beautiful, and coincidently is the same price as Leo's Castle.... ????
Anyways...I will probably end up buying the HP kit...and buy a couple HP
sets also...like a few Gryffindor sets (for the beds), the classroom sets
(for the extra chairs and desks), and the Diagon Alley sets (for the
shops, so I can have 3 or 4 "realistic" shops).

I wish they would have brought out a) a hogwarts express add-on car
b) a motorcycle (in the first part of book, Hagrid rides a flying motorcycle.

Benjamin Medinets