 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2671
2670  |  2672
Subject:
Encounter @ COSTCO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 01:41:24 GMT

Encounter @ COSTCO

Today while shopping at COSTCO on Woodbine I encountered an individual who I
believe to be Jin Sato. It just so happens that we were both looking at the
New http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4709 Harry Potter Castle right next to each
other.  It was only $99.99 and had some really amazing parts, as well as a
nifty box. I was going to introduce myself but decided not to cause he
wouldn’t of known who I was. Plus, after the initial introduction and
exchange of smiles there would have been the obligatory awkward period and
then the …‘Well it was nice mettin’ you’… followed by the avoidance during
the rest of the shopping experience. I think he walked out with a castle,
I'll head back on Sunday to get mine!

                                  --==Richard==--