 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2557
  Re: (tentative) new Toronto lego robot contest

In one post Calum Rants: (...) then in a second post Calum drones on about: (...) Look, Calum, I understand you had a hard day at work, I heard that the subway system was screwy for a bit BUT that is no reason to go on and on. (smirk) OK, all (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: (tentative) new Toronto lego robot contest

(...) I have this piucture of a robot that imitates a ten pin bowling alley: Grabber comes down and picks up the blocks that are already in place, an arm scrapes the rest of the pieces off the tray into a hopper, it somehow reloads the empty slots (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3BCB95FC.C33086...ome.com... (...) Now I feel guilty. Iain (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: (tentative) new Toronto lego robot contest

(...) I don't think we should focus on a type of solution, but just a problem that can be solved by many solutions. The argument against such specialization would be, if you dictate what kind of solution one wants to see, you might as well paint it (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)