 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2504
  Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

snip (...) We shall beat you all in the up coming months ! HAHAHAHAH (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

(...) I guess this is where somebody interjects and states that this is not a competition. That quality is better than quantity or something… And that Richard is leading his own little ‘blind quest of World Domination’ in the name of rtlToronto. (An (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

(...) that isn't a nice thing to say, for someone with honorable membership at rtlToronto, (your participation in Train2 guaranteed membership!!) But, you are entitled to think that MICHLUG is better.... but you also are forgetting about the Robotic (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

(...) I don't think a discussion of which club is "better" than another, or which newsgroup has more posts for that matter, is useful or likely to help either club (or any other that may want to draw from club experiences) become even better in the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

(...) No, actually, it's a good point-I don't get it either with the assumed rivalry, which doesn't as far as I can tell, exist :) Calum (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Kumbaya

(...) Tis’ a war of one people… Nothing more, --==Richard==-- “…it exists within me.” (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)