 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2471
  OT: Horrified

(URL) was taken a little over 2 weeks ago by a friendly TTC operator I chatted with at Downsview about the future of the TTC. I was very scared to mention it, but I did tell him that I was desperate to become an operator and a lot of my life is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT: Horrified

(...) nice pic, Tony. I hope you do get the job. Good LUCK!! Benjamin Medinets (who is still in NYC, on a day off, expected return date is this Saturday) PS - the subway trains here in NYC look a lot like the ones in Toronto... maybe a tad older... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT: Horrified

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GKpAnn.GnL@lugnet.com... (...) It depends on the line. I heard a rumour that NYC bought T1's from Bombardier, just like Toronto's. But I haven't seen any pictures yet! (...) Well, if (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)