 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2431
  A note from Rob...

Rob sent me an email earlier because he couldn't post. I think this would be a great idea, what does everyone else think? --Calum |This message is for all of the robot builders out there. I have some |suggestions about the next competition. Rather (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A note from Rob...

Another |thing I would like to see is a more detailed description of each of the |entries to the competition. This could be posted on the rtlToronto site |afterwards. Categories like name of builder, name of robot, # of RCX's, # of |motors, types of (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)