 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2412
  cant post to rtl

I'v had to figure out how to post to lugnet useing the web. around 6 pm i sent the a post to RTL (lugnet) via a newsreader (the same one i always use) and I never got a reply e-mail from lugnet allowing it to be posted to the group. I had to dig out (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: cant post to rtl

(...) It looks like others are in a similar predicament: (URL) your webpost came out fine. I use the web interface mainly because I can use it between several computers (my PC at work, my two PCs at home) without having them fight with each other (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: cant post to rtl

(...) Well, for starters, RTL is most definitely NOT Lugnet. Different things. (...) I'm guessing you mean you tried to post to Lugnet-- not to RTL-- and it does look like your message didn't get here. My guess is either there's an email problem or (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general)