 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2328
  guard activation

I have some interesting news that came out of today's horrific tragedy. I am going to New York City to help out...my guard unit in Buffalo along with most other units in New York State have been activated. I "deploy" to the "Big Apple" on Friday. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: guard activation

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GJJEon.711@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) Does this mean you want your pants back? :) Ben, take care, and know that we are all thinking about you. Your bravery and courage in going (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: guard activation

(...) Ben-I'll do the big Dave Koudys and remind you to "Stay safe". Calum (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: guard activation

(...) No. I have 9 sets of fatigues...besides, from what you say about them, they aren't pants no more.... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: guard activation

(...) I’m glad to here that you’ll be able to assist in the relief efforts. It’s good to know that the National Guard will be deployed. Come back to your friends at rtlToronto safe. Your friend, -Richard (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: guard activation

(...) Wow! I'm so glad you are going to help out! I wish I could do something! God bless you and keep you safe, Rob (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: guard activation

Ben, I'm glad one of us is able to go and help out, every day since this horrible incident, I have felt the urge to help. Be careful, my thoughts will be with you, as they are with the victims and their families. Jeff VW "Benjamin Medinets" (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)