 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2300
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Dinner coming next week!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 16:43:09 GMT

Wow This really does work.. I felt complied to reply and defend myself....

I wonder if there is any money to be had in "de-lurking"

Chris is the only one I 'cut up'.... but that is only because he makes it
SOOOOO easy.....

See this is another fine example of me not even caring about what was
just typed about me.  The important thing here is to get these people to
start posting.

;)

I'm also getting very bored of this game.  I was going to try to get
Derek to  de-lurk but then the novelty wore off.

I'm off to edit "YO" out of my netscape 4.72 spell checker

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm