 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2290
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Dinner coming next week!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 23:40:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Hi folks,

Just to remind you, September's rtlToronto Monthly Dinner is fast
approaching, next Friday, September 14th, at 6pm, at Mel's Deli here in
sunny, delightful, Toronto.

Unfortunately, I will be at a wedding rehearsal that very evening :(
The good news is the rehearsal is not for me :)
I mean, you try finding someone of the opposite sex that loves to play video
games, appreciates LEGO bricks and is willing to come out to rtl stuff.

I can't come to the dinner either due to National Guard duty that weekend.
I'll probably send a payment on Monday for the t-shirt. (If there is still
an X-Large shirt left).
Speaking on the availability of "Kates" go...I am sure with the right
person, they'll "put up" with the lego, and in time, maybe even like the
plastic blocks also...especially when the kiddies come, and it becomes a
family past time.

Benjamin Medinets