 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2284
2283  |  2285
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Dinner coming next week!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 04:42:49 GMT

Hi folks,

Just to remind you, September's rtlToronto Monthly Dinner is fast
approaching, next Friday, September 14th, at 6pm, at Mel's Deli here in
sunny, delightful, Toronto.

You can finally pick up a rtlToronto t-shirt live and in person!  All those
folks who posted who wanted one, here's your chance!  I've reserved shirts
for folks who emailed and posted, I'll bring extras.  Please bring $13 in cash.

Calum
PS-this is a poke to invite and encourage everyone to show up, including
lurkers and other folks new to rtlToronto.  We'd love to meet you and get to
know you!  This includes a certain coworker who reads this group, got the
very first rtlToronto shirt and is building a monkey in his spare time and
owes me a worm gear bracket.