 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 228
227  |  229
Subject:
firmware sucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 04:27:12 GMT

Hi Everyone,
I have been having issues with firmware, wondering if you can help. I have
tried to download the stupid firmware from my mindstorms CD about 50 times. It
starts out okay, and then does not finish. Gives a message about putting the
Rcx closer. IT CAN'T GET MUCH CLOSER!!! I put in fresh batteries. Any ideas??
Actually, I haven't used my RCX much since last competition... Last time I
tried, I happened to glance at the display, and it was counting up and down
between 40 and 60. I said to myself 'That can't be good'. And sure enough, it
wasn't good, and stopped working. Let me know if you can help,
Rob