 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 227
Re: if anyone can help, it'd be appreciated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 02:02:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
of course, after speaking with council I have been informed that the
invocation of rule 42 has stiff requirements.  that being, your name (as
described by your parents) has to start with any letter of the alphabet
except  q, x, z, and certain combination of wq, dp, and ts.

if this affects you, you must inform the judging committee in writhing
no later then 172 days before start of the final engagement (as
described in rule 7 section 8 paragraph 1 part 3)

Dear Sirs,

I am writing as per rule 42 of common code "Commonwealth of rtlToronto
Competition Rules".  This entry is discriminatory to entrants with legal
given names with names beginning with and inclusive of, the letters q, x and z.

Consider this formal notice of my protest, gentlemen.  You will hear from my
lawyers immediately.

Respectfully,

Xavier Q. Zimmer