 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2259
2258  |  2260
Subject:
What is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 01:37:45 GMT

I was browsing through the Sears.ca website and found this:

http://www.sears.ca/cgi-bin/ic_item.cgi?id=290&lang=e&itemID=44421&cid=16

What the heck is that camera?  It's not the standard VisionCommand/Studios
camera.  Is it a prerelease model that Sears got ahead of time and never
updated?

Calum