 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2261
Re: What is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 02:03:24 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

I was browsing through the Sears.ca website and found this:

http://www.sears.ca/cgi-bin/ic_item.cgi?id=290&lang=e&itemID=44421&cid=16

What the heck is that camera?  It's not the standard VisionCommand/Studios
camera.  Is it a prerelease model that Sears got ahead of time and never
updated?

I thought it was a stuffed Tigger!

"T, I, Double-Guh, Rrr!! That spells Tigger!"

Tigger is cute. Goofy fell on me when I was 4 years old, at Characters
Breakfast at the Polynesian. My mother took a picture.

    Iain