 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2258
Re: OT: Vespertine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 00:27:18 GMT

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message

  Have you seen Dancer in the Dark?  Her performance was fabulous.  The
songs are a little atypical for her (is that an oxymoron?), but they fit • the
film.

Yes!! I saw it... I was in convulsions for the last half-hour. I coulnd't
stop crying!! :(

    Iain