 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2239
Re: my monkey is working, is yours?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:01:59 GMT

Chris: you can make fun of my *working* monkey all you want, and I will make
fun of your *non-working* monkey all I want.

Oh Rob:

I've never made fun of any of your creations.  an non rcx monkey must be
pretty cool to see gear wise.

I'm in such a rut with my monkey....

let me re-phrase that.  I'm stuck with my monkey......

no wait.

my monkey sucks.....

no that not what I'm trying to say....

well you get the idea.

;)

Rob, Its cool to hear you have a monkey.  so what is the running count
now?  Three or four monkeys built so far?

--
Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @