 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2213
    Re: monkey rungs —Bruce Sheridan
   (...) I think the pictures on the rtlToronto site are great and I plan to build the ladder exactly as depicted (16 rungs, every 6 inches, starting 3 inches in from one end of the 2x4). I suggest the height of the legs be approx 24 inches. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: monkey rungs —Calum Tsang
   (...) You might wish to have that entire assembly with legs put onto a table or two. This would make it easier to place and start robots, to catch them if they fall, plus would give everyone around a better view. (...) Oh, it never stops :) Calum (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: monkey rungs —Jeff Elliott
   My 2c on various things in this thread: Regarding rules changes: Rob, it's fine with me if we allow non-RCX solutions. Changing the rules to allow for solutions we hadn't considered seems reasonable. One temptation you have to avoid, though, is (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)