 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2145
  Re: my monkey is hard......to build

(...) Well, if we're getting technical about the rules, shoot, sure, go ahead and use zero RCXes. Mind you, I took the following quote from the site: "At the the beginning of each round, both robots will be started via IR remote control so as not (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: my monkey is hard......to build

well, I'll give it one more day BUT it looks like from the VAST and over overwhelming replies to this thread that 90% of the train people think that its OK to use zero RCX's. if the microprocessor rule is going to be changed then I'd like to also (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: my monkey is hard......to build

(...) Okay, okay. Jeff you did make a valid point. I keep forgetting about that section in the rules. Why is it that you always perk up when the topic is rules? :) About starting without tipping/shaking, I promise I can do that when the robot starts (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)