 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 205
  Ramblings...

Hi Calum & Chris and gang. It has been some time since I have been able to get into the Robotics action. Is it safe to say that most are using this NG or is lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor still actively used? I posted a heads up recently about TRU having a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Ramblings...

(...) Hey-nice to see you again! I'm not really sure. The "usuals" seem to be on this group, I read both but post mostly into this group. I'm not sure also if it's correct for the charter of the newsgroup, but if it's related to rtlToronto events, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)