 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 207
Re: Ramblings...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 02:02:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dave Astolfo writes:
Hi Calum & Chris and gang.  It has been some time since I have been able to
get into
the Robotics action.  Is it safe to say that most are using this NG or is
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor still actively used?  I posted a heads up recently

Hey-nice to see you again!

I'm not really sure.  The "usuals" seem to be on this group, I read both but
post mostly into this group.  I'm not sure also if it's correct for the
charter of the newsgroup, but if it's related to rtlToronto events,
projects, goings on, that's defintely on track for here.  I think people
post here regardless, I certainly have.

about TRU having a misprint on the Robotics Discovery set. They had it
advertised for $70.  I managed to get one, but it seems that luck has run
out for Calum. Sorry.  I guess they caught on to it pretty quick. I
guess you could always go in there with the ad, and request a raincheque as

I suppose I could, but it wasn't really going to play out anyways.   There's
probably more productive things to do than to argue during Christmas season
on what is very clearly a misprint :)  Now let's just it hope it ends up in
the clearance soon!

the e-business arena.  Its keeping busy, and not allowing me enough time for
Lego. I hope to be able to make it out to the next competition.

Hey yeah, defintely.  I'll send you a link to the rtlToronto video and
you'll see some of the amazing stuff being done for blockstacking.   I know
running a business is a big deal (and very rewarding) but we'd love to see
you out for competition in Feb.

Calum