 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1984
1983  |  1985
Subject:
Passing wires at train2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:19:27 GMT

What do you think is the best way to pass wires that need to cross the
track? Over or under the track? If over how much height clearance do I need?

Jude
ParLUGment #1