 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1941
    Re: Extra track? —Jeff Elliott
   (...) As usual, I have a copious supply for lending purposes. Since you need to pick up the crossroads and black roof tiles anyway, you could kill two birds, etc. Yeah, I've got a wedding this afternoon, too. Some people have their priorities (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Extra track? —Calum Tsang
   (...) Sweet. Thanks. If you've got extra, I think I have space for a siding next to CalumM1-M3. I still need to build that overhang, but since I have all sorts of space, I can make it pretty wide. Send me an email and let me know when you're free (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)