 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1942
Re: Extra track?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 02:36:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
As usual, I have a copious supply for lending purposes.  Since you need to pick
up the crossroads and black roof tiles anyway, you could kill two birds, etc.

Sweet.  Thanks.  If you've got extra, I think I have space for a siding next
to CalumM1-M3.  I still need to build that overhang, but since I have all
sorts of space, I can make it pretty wide.

Send me an email and let me know when you're free this week after work etc
and also how much I owe you for the slopes.

Yeah, I've got a wedding this afternoon, too.  Some people have their
priorities confused.

I know.  And why do they have to put the officiant so far away from the
bride and the groom?  How the heck do they think I'm going to grab them
using a single omni lav from 15 feet away? :)

Calum