 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1941
Re: Extra track?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 16:04:56 GMT

Is anyone going to Cookstown, or knows a place in the Tdot proper that sells
straight 9V?  I need an extra box of 8 straights.  Will pay you back
immediately.

Calum
PS-it all came down this morning.  I ran out of straight track, I realized I
had to go get a haircut, buy SVHS tapes, test out the Sennhesier wireless
bodypack lav I rented and Panasonic AG455 SVHS industrial camcorder for
confidence record, tape a wedding, get DCC running, call the shirt people,
call the library, go see DMB concert...why the heck do people do weddings in
the summer?  So close to rtlToronto events?  (Dave, don't answer that
question :)

As usual, I have a copious supply for lending purposes.  Since you need to pick
up the crossroads and black roof tiles anyway, you could kill two birds, etc.

Yeah, I've got a wedding this afternoon, too.  Some people have their
priorities confused.

Jeff (E)