 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1884
Re: Some rtlToronto FAQs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 05:26:50 GMT

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-faq-index.html

For you to enjoy.  Suggest some questions to be answered that you think
people new to the group would want answered!  Especially those new to the
group, Trevyn, Derek, Eric, JeffVW even...
Calm

  Calum, I'd like to thank you for recognizin’ the small but very vocal
faction of rtlToronto who supports Castle and the BrickWarz movement.
I really appreciate it!

You FAQ’s were well written and informative.
Have you ever thought of includin’ a background section…

For example:

An -information members directory- that includes all the data from each of
rtlToronto’s roll-call participants would be cool. I could compile both the
current one and the past one!
(Back before we were in the .org section of LUGNET)
         http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=1665                 (New)
         http://news.lugnet.com/loc/ca/?n=395                        (Old)

I'd also love to see a brief history of the group.
Kinda like when you explained how you were one of the originals back in rtl!
         http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=1684
And other areas of acclaim; like how we’re the third oldest Lego Users Group
around!
         http://news.lugnet.com/loc/ca/?n=754

Oh, and we could also talk about how undemocratically the name rtlToronto
was imposed upon us! Especially when “TLS” Toronto Lego Society was voted
upon with a clear majority of 2 votes.  ;)
         http://news.lugnet.com/loc/ca/on/tor/?n=118
(This was meant as humors, I'm cool with the name rtlToronto and our
oppressive dictators… lol)

              Sincerely,
                           --==Riçhärd==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®