 Local / Canada / 754
Re: rtlToronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 06:26:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Richard Noeckel writes:

P.S. it appears as though rtlToronto has the distinguished honors of being
in the top three oldest Lego groups ever formed!!!

Date    Group/Club Name

1985    CWC-CW LEGO Railroad - later grew into GMLTC

1994-11-27    De Bouwsteen (Netherlands)

1997-07-24    rtlToronto (Canada)

Yup.  Back in the day.  Three guys and stage lights.  Not of course,
formally known as anything but at least Chris organized something beyond a
website and some Usenet posts :)

Calum