 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1880
1879  |  1881
Subject:
Some rtlToronto FAQs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 04:12:37 GMT

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-faq-index.html

For you to enjoy.  Suggest some questions to be answered that you think
people new to the group would want answered!  Especially those new to the
group, Trevyn, Derek, Eric, JeffVW even...

Calm