 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1848
1847  |  1849
Subject:
Some good DCC news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 05:08:13 GMT

Some great news today:

--Oliver Giesen has donated a Toshiba T5200 386 laptop to the cause which
has the much desired ISA slots for adding a joystick adapter.  Thanks Oliver!

--We bought the pots and switches for the throttles, plus components to
program the PICs.

--I received the Future/Active shipment of 15 L272 opamps.  We now have
every item required for the entire DCC system.

Hopefully tomorrow we'll get to put together a decoder and finish building
everything.

Calum