 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18324 (-20)
  Re: Dinner

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, "David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote: And then there's that time when LUGNET said my message was successful, didn't show up, and I reposted it, and then it took my second post and duplicated it... Good times... (...) (9 years ago, 14-Jul-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Monthly Dinner Tonite

For a change, I will be there. (mostly because I need my Chris fix...) So if everyone has recuperated from their BrickFete festivities, I'll see y'all at the Chalet at 7 p.m. Dave K -who is actually very excited about hearing tales from the (...) (9 years ago, 10-Jul-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Monthly Dinner Tonite

For a change, I will be there. (mostly because I need my Chris fix...) So if everyone has recuperated from their BrickFete festivities, I'll see y'all at the Chalet at 7 p.m. Dave K -who is actually very excited about hearing tales from the (...) (9 years ago, 10-Jul-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Dinner

For a change, I will be there. (mostly because I need my Chris fix...) So if everyone has recuperated from their BrickFete festivities, I'll see y'all at the Chalet at 7 p.m. Dave K -who is actually very excited about hearing tales from the (...) (9 years ago, 10-Jul-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  July - roast beast

Sorta a bit late to post, but We will meet for rtlToronto's Annual monthly Roast Beast Meat Meet. Swiss Chalet Dundas St. Etobicoke 7pm be there. (9 years ago, 9-Jul-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Brickfete - LEGO Fan Fest - July 4 & 5

LEGO fans, join us for our 5th Birthday! July 4 & 5 (10 am to 3 pm) at Delta Toronto East ((URL) for more info Tickets (URL) are on sale online until midnight Thursday, after that tickets must be bought at the door (cash only). VIP and Exclusive (...) (9 years ago, 30-Jun-15, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.quelug, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  June food meet

Lets all once again meet for a June Monthly meetings. How about 7pm, lets say Swiss chalet, maybe this time we go to the one in Etobicoke? We can talk about Brickfete Montreal, we can discuss Brickfete Toronto. see you there (9 years ago, 9-Jun-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Time Flies

My how time flies. We are already at the 2nd Friday of the month and we all know what that means. 7:00 Swiss chalet Etobicoke Table for many I even heard we will be having a special guest! Regards (9 years ago, 7-May-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Monorail Statiion (mostly complete) was Re: lugnet.org.ca.obb

Have a few thoughts for improvement, but the exterior is done-- <https://www.flickr....6980512976 <https://farm8.stati...8c0z.jpg>> Again, thanks to Jealous Panda ((URL)) for the printed windows! They're awesome!! Dave K (9 years ago, 21-Apr-15, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Dinner Time!!! come-n-get-it

Once again I would like to invite one and all to the rtlToronto monthly dinner. Same time, same place. Friday April 10th 7pm Swiss Chalet Dundas St Etobicoke I would like to know if John Neal will be there?! (9 years ago, 8-Apr-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lugnet.org.ca.obb

y'know you're so rusty for posting to lugnet when... Nice title! Dave K (9 years ago, 27-Mar-15, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: lugnet.org.ca.obb

y'know you're so rusty for posting to lugnet when... Nice title! Dave K (9 years ago, 27-Mar-15, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  lugnet.org.ca.obb

So I'm in the midst of upgrading my monorail station-- <<https://farm8.stat...93fz.jpg>> (all pics thus far here--) <https://www.flickr....98241605/> And just want to thank my good friends over at Jealous Panda ((URL)) for the new glass for the (...) (9 years ago, 27-Mar-15, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  rtlToronto dinner

Come one, come all! This is the post that lets anyone know that the monthly dinner will be once again at Swiss Chalet in Etobicoke. Swiss Chalet 7pm Friday March 13 We shall dine, and wonder, and talk about the new clubhouse! YAY!!! (10 years ago, 11-Mar-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  50 shades of dinner

This Friday, will be the launch of some book/movie, AND more importantly, the Feb 13th Monthly rtlToronto dinner So a few things to worry about. 1. Forget the movie, just tell your loved one food is more important then her desires for S&M (studs & (...) (10 years ago, 10-Feb-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  2nd Friday already? rtl dinner

Come one come all to this fridays rtltoronto monthly dinner. time to cash in those festive meal deal coupons! Swiss Chalet Etobicoke 7:00 pm Friday Jan 9th see you there (10 years ago, 7-Jan-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Festive Mael Deal

I tried to post this a few days ago, but I could not. I look forward to seeing you tonight at: Swiss Chalet 7:00 pm Dundas St, etobicoke Friday dec 12 Last rtl toronto dinner of 2014. (10 years ago, 12-Dec-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  BrickFete Ottawa 2014

I went to the show (with no LEGO in tow at all :( ) But I took lots of video (some of which can never be shown in polite company... ever!) Anyways, here's my edited video of the various creations that people brought-- (URL) always, Janey and the (...) (10 years ago, 3-Dec-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: November - rtlToronto meal

DRAT - cut and paste - The date should read November 14th. oops. (...) (10 years ago, 10-Nov-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  November - rtlToronto meal

It would seem that Brickfete OTTAWA will fall at the same time as the monthly rllToronto dinner. I will be away in our nations fair capital to be with friends as will many other rtler's. While I will not be at this monthly dinner, those of you who (...) (10 years ago, 10-Nov-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact