 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18323
18322  |  18324
Subject:
Monthly Dinner Tonite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:14:38 GMT

For a change, I will be there.

(mostly because I need my Chris fix...)

So if everyone has recuperated from their BrickFete festivities, I'll see y'all
at the Chalet at 7 p.m.

Dave K
-who is actually very excited about hearing tales from the convention (1)

1. living vicariously thru others is my motto (2)

2. Actually, no, my motto is... do I actually have a motto? (3)

3. I do, but it's not for polite company and involves Gragavagar and pieces of
fairy cake (4)

4. Gragavagar wasn't one of the really cool froods who knew where his towel
was... (5)

5. However, Wowbanger the Infinitely Prolonged was--'Arthur Philip De... Haven't
I already done you??' (6)

6. This reminds me that toasters should be treated with respect.