 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18318
18317  |  18319
Subject:
June food meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 20:14:30 GMT

Lets all once again meet for a June Monthly meetings.

How about 7pm, lets say Swiss chalet,  maybe this time we go to the one in
Etobicoke?

We can talk about Brickfete Montreal, we can discuss Brickfete Toronto.

see you there