 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18294 (-20)
  Monthly Simpsons TV eppisode dinner

This Friday is the monthly rtl Toronto dinner Swiss Chalet Etobicoke 7:00 pm May 9. DAVE!!! Stop talking to Janey, I want to watch TV with her. In other news, I want to watch the Simpsons TV show. I can't wait for it to come on TV this Monday May (...) (10 years ago, 5-May-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...

And ignorant ppl who might admin other lego forum sites really should stop saying that... As well, before I get to my post, (and to continue with my rant), if you can't respect the fact that, without LUGNET, your little forum website probably (...) (10 years ago, 24-Apr-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

  Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...

And ignorant ppl who might admin other lego forum sites really should stop saying that... As well, before I get to my post, (and to continue with my rant), if you can't respect the fact that, without LUGNET, your little forum website probably (...) (10 years ago, 24-Apr-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

  rtlToronto - April Dinner meeting

As per the terms set out by the lawyers involved in the Magno v TLC case it is my obligation to say: This Friday Swiss challet - Dundas St. Etobicoke 7:00 pm - Friday April 11 2014 shoe box rule in effect I (and several people who are NOT lego (...) (10 years ago, 7-Apr-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  OBB Classic Space Layout 2014 @ St. Jacobs Outlet Mall

(URL) and the Toy Building Zone allowed me to set up the OBB Classic Space Layout. The good bit is that it gets to be set up for a few months instead of a few days. Since this layout sits in boxes when it's at home, it's a pleasure to see it set up. (...) (10 years ago, 6-Apr-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

  Re: march feast

(...) I can't wait to see you and all my Lego Friends on Friday March 14th. 7pm Swiss Chalet will be a wonderful place to meet and tell you all about my latest invention (URL) (11 years ago, 9-Mar-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: march feast

(...) That's something I don't hear too often--that i'm right about something ;) I should be there next Friday! Dave K (11 years ago, 6-Mar-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: march feast

(...) That's something I don't hear too often--that i'm right about something ;) I should be there next Friday! Dave K (11 years ago, 6-Mar-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: march feast

(...) Dave you are 100% correct. The 102F fever clearly made me post things i should not have. I will NOT see you this friday, I will see you all NEXT friday. (11 years ago, 5-Mar-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: march feast

(...) How 'bout next friday, being the 2nd friday of the month ;) It'll give you time to get well Dave K (11 years ago, 3-Mar-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: march feast

(...) How 'bout next friday, being the 2nd friday of the month ;) It'll give you time to get well Dave K (11 years ago, 3-Mar-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  march feast

Someone gave me a flu bug. I am dieing. This friday, 7:00pm Swiss Challet if you have tamiflu Bring it to me. (11 years ago, 3-Mar-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I only have one gripe...

(...) Dave, I've not seen that part. Is it a new Technic Pneumatic hose brick? Regards Don't forget "everything is Awesome" (11 years ago, 16-Feb-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)

  I only have one gripe...

I mean, if you're going to put the effort into making it, then make it properly. If you wanted something else, then don't build most of it and leave the important bit out. Just because you couldn't be bothered to create this piece-- (URL) In a (...) (11 years ago, 15-Feb-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: rtlToronto Monthly FEB Dinner

(...) I'll be at st jacobs on sunday setting up a space layout, so I'm thinking i';ll be at whackolug dinner then, and rtl dinner with my lego friends and spend it with my valentine... Dave K (11 years ago, 11-Feb-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Monthly FEB Dinner

(...) I'll be at st jacobs on sunday setting up a space layout, so I'm thinking i';ll be at whackolug dinner then, and rtl dinner with my lego friends and spend it with my valentine... Dave K (11 years ago, 11-Feb-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Monthly FEB Dinner

(...) I'll be there to share stories about the awesome scenes in the LEGO movie. Jeff VW (11 years ago, 11-Feb-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Monthly FEB Dinner

(...) I'll be there to share stories about the awesome scenes in the LEGO movie. Jeff VW (11 years ago, 11-Feb-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtlToronto Monthly FEB Dinner

after seeing the LEGO movie, I am not sure if This Fridays Feb 14th monthly dinner should be themed as "Everything is Awesome" or "happy Valentines Day" So I leave it to you to decide how we shall meet, and enjoy the meal. This Friday, Feb 14th 7pm (...) (11 years ago, 10-Feb-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Jan monthly dinner

Dig out the gift cards, find the coupon's cause after all the holiday spending you're going to need a few bucks to buy your chicken dinner. TOMORROW Friday, Jan 10 2014 Swiss Challet Etobicoke 7pm. see you there. (11 years ago, 9-Jan-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact