 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18294
18293  |  18295
Subject:
Monthly Simpsons TV eppisode dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 00:54:51 GMT

This Friday is the monthly rtl Toronto dinner

Swiss Chalet

Etobicoke   7:00 pm  May 9.

DAVE!!! Stop talking to Janey, I want to watch TV with her.

In other news, I want to watch the Simpsons TV show.   I can't wait for it to come on TV this Monday May 5th!

Cinco-de Simpsons!!!