 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18278
Re: rtlToronto Monthly FEB Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 15:52:30 GMT

after seeing the LEGO movie, I am not sure if This Fridays Feb 14th monthly
dinner should  be themed as

"Everything is Awesome"

or

"happy Valentines Day"

So I leave it to you to decide how we shall meet, and enjoy the meal.

This Friday, Feb 14th
7pm - Swiss Challet -
Etobicoke ON,

Prepare to wait in line as so many with loved ones will want to take said loved
one out to celebrate.

Just remember Everything is Awesome.

I'll be there to share stories about the awesome scenes in the LEGO movie.

Jeff VW