 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1816
Re: Ordering from the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:46:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
Responding to my own post... trying to keep it alive. If everyone could
check out the UK shop at home site, and let me know if you want to order
anything from there, that would be cool. They have some technic parts that
are no longer available here. So Chris, Dave, Iain, are you interested??
Rob

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but Lego Shop at Home in the UK
offers many old and long discontinued parts and service packs. These are not
readily available here in North America. To see for yourself, just go to the
Lego Shop at Home site, and choose the UK as the 'ship to' country. For the
technic heads, this means small pneumatic cylinders, polarity switches,
beams, and even 4.5v motors. For the townies, I'm sure there are various
windows and trees and baseplates and whatever else you are after. What I am
proposing is to get someone on the UK to act as a proxy for me(us). The
order would go to him first, and then he would ship it to us. I have a
contact over there who I bought stuff from before (on ebay). He is reliable
and is willing to do this. Soooo... I want everyone to check the UK S@H
site, and let me know if you want to order anything. By doing it all
together as one order, we could split the shipping costs so it would be
cheaper. Let me know if you are interested...
Rob

Hey Rob:

does it have to be "technic parts"?  I want a couple of packs of light bars.
2 of them.  There...and they are only available from Europe Shop @ Home.

Benjamin Medinets