 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1817
Re: What 50 bags of white tiles can do( was Re: More pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:53:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Calum Tsang writes:

rtlToronto/train2 is the second Toronto Lego Train Show, August 11th
2001--rtlToronto of course being one the larger if not the largest Lego
group in Canada, primarily focused on Technic (6 competition events over the
last three years) and general events (since 1997).  Key highlights include
modules (a first for rtlToronto) and multiuser DCC implementation.

Whoa. You are going to have your DCC up and running by the 11th??

That SO rules. When you guys said a while back you could handle it you
weren't kidding. :-)

(reposting to rtlToronto, being an rtlToronto issue)

We think we're on track for a DCC trial system, at minimum two users and two
locomotives.  Encoder and booster are done.  We're still waiting for a
shipment of L272 for the decoders, but once that's in, we figure we can do
systems integration this weekend with the throttles, CPU boards, host
computer and motor packs.  Hopefully.

Calum

That is soooo sweet....I'll be sure to bring an extra motor just in case you
want to use it....<hint, hint>

Benjamin Medinets