 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 181
180  |  182
Subject:
Want to see how bored I am with life?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:46:38 GMT

So I'm sitting at home this weekend, trying to figure out what I want to do
with my time.
Everquest is not grabbing my attention lately, along with Diablo II and
Starcraft (though Settlers 4 is coming out, as well as the expansion for
Everquest--looking forward to that)
So video games are not captivating my interest at this time.
Further, my design for the next robotics competition is on hold for now.
THe constant debate is whether to rip my current stacker apart (one which,
for all its slowness, really does work) to build a new one or just leave it
together and enter it in Feb.
As well, trying to work out in my mind what I want in a new robot is always
changing so I really don't want to destroy working architecture for
tentative plans (at least, not yet)
So that's going on in my mind.
But I wanted to do something.
Here's what I finally did:

http://www.redeemer.on.ca/~dkoudys/legocam.htm

Tell me what you think.
The future plans include having it connected to a 'bot you can control over
the 'net.  One step at a time.
From whom does one purchase a life?  I think I need one.
Stay safe.
I remain,