 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18039
18038  |  18040
Subject:
Mini Maker Faire Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 16:17:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey people,

Yall might be interested in the Mini Maker Faire that's happening this
weekend at the Evergreen Brick Works. http://makerfairetoronto.ca/

"Toronto Mini Maker Faire is the ultimate celebration of making,
crafting, DIY-ing, tinkering, hacking and sharing. It’s a weekend where
makers of all kinds will show off their projects and hold how-to
workshops, with hands-on activities for all ages. Exhibits on display
will include robots, laser cutting, letterpress printing, a 3D print
gallery and kinetic sculptures."

If you come, stop by the think|haus table and say hi (if I'm there...).