 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18040
Re: Mini Maker Faire Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 01:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson wrote:
Hey people,

Yall might be interested in the Mini Maker Faire that's happening this
weekend at the Evergreen Brick Works. http://makerfairetoronto.ca/

"Toronto Mini Maker Faire is the ultimate celebration of making,
crafting, DIY-ing, tinkering, hacking and sharing. It’s a weekend where
makers of all kinds will show off their projects and hold how-to
workshops, with hands-on activities for all ages. Exhibits on display
will include robots, laser cutting, letterpress printing, a 3D print
gallery and kinetic sculptures."

If you come, stop by the think|haus table and say hi (if I'm there...).

Cool,  Thanks for the heads up.

I like Making stuff.  :)  I just acquired a used Cricut machine that has REPRAP
written all over it.  Its ripe for the hacking.

Chris

This sure aint for scrap bookin no more.