 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17959 (-10)
  Twelve (minus one, plus three) bacon products

(URL) say the list contains twelve bacon or bacon-flavored items, even though the twelfth entry is a repeat of the first...but that same entry mentions three bonus bacon items. So I guess the real question is how long before Chris will be able to (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto monthly feast

(...) LOL, apparently you didnt manage to drag me there... I just saw this now... hope you had a good dinner. Janey "Red Brick" (15 years ago, 11-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto monthly feast

(...) Have fun, I will not be able to make it this weekend due to thanksgiving plans... Jeff VW (15 years ago, 8-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtlToronto monthly feast

Once again, it would seem that a monthly Friday dinner is upon us. You are all invited to attend the dinner. www.rtltoronto.com click on the Google app that Wayne invented to show when/where. I'm going to make it on time, and I think I will be able (...) (15 years ago, 7-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  YOu're invited to the Toronto Christmas Train Show November 21 and 22

Hello all you fabulous readers here on LUGNET!! We have an upcoming show in the GTA (the 'Big Smoke' for those that know that one) You are invited... nay, you're encouraged to show up for-- THE TORONTO CHRISTMAS TRAIN SHOW IS NOVEMBER 21, 22, 2009 (...) (15 years ago, 30-Sep-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  ITALFAC - robot

Seeing as I won the last tic tac toe game TTT (by default) I just wanted to brag to you guys.... I have a gantry robot, that can scan the board (same style as I used for my project x.) The scan head can read the board and any state changes in under (...) (15 years ago, 24-Sep-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Tic Tac Toe - Postponed

It is with a sad heart that I have to announce that the quickly upcoming rtlToronto Sept 19th tic-tac-tow game will need to be postponed to another date. After the last monthly dinner, and a few emails (hi ED) it was decided as a group that we (...) (15 years ago, 17-Sep-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Looking for ED

ONE track mind, yep, thats rtlToronto. NO Rob, I was looking for Edward D.. (aka Ed) NOT E.D. if you thought i was interested in all things E.D , then rest assured you were mistaken. E.D. is not part of my life. either the acronym, or the person. (...) (15 years ago, 13-Sep-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Looking for ED

(Snarf) I couldn't stop laughing. I thought you referred to E.D.... -Rob A. (...) (15 years ago, 12-Sep-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Looking for ED

Ed, This is an all call for ED!!! you know who you are, you entered a lot of the past rtlToronto robot games. Heck, you even won the Can Game. Ed, we would like to contact you off list. If your reading this, please drop me a line at the email (...) (15 years ago, 12-Sep-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact