 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17954
17953  |  17955
Subject:
ITALFAC - robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 04:08:12 GMT

Seeing as I won the last tic tac toe game TTT (by default) I just wanted to brag
to you guys....

I have a gantry robot, that can scan the board (same style as I used for my
project x.) The scan head can read the board and any state changes in under 3
seconds.  The scan RCX sends that data to the "logic" rcx,  which takes this new
move, and calculates a ton of stuff;(1)  did it with about 57 semi-nested IF's.

Once the logic RCX calculates a move, it sends that X or O to the "draw" RCX.
Upon completion of the X or the O, the the sytem waits for a Button push from
some other robot (or kid) to signal that once again its my robots turn.

Don't tell Janey, but I'm gonna call the new robot "I Took A Lick'en From A
Chicken" ITALFAC http://farm1.static.flickr.com/13/15345973_d563e23345.jpg

Regards
Chris

"This chicken tastes $&^%* awesome."  A.S.

1. you would be SHOCKED to see how much info there is on the inter-tubes
regarding how best to play tic tac toe.