 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17952
Re: Looking for ED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:57:22 GMT

ONE track mind,  yep, thats rtlToronto.

NO Rob, I was looking for Edward D.. (aka Ed) NOT E.D.  if you thought i was
interested in all things E.D , then rest assured you were mistaken.

E.D. is not part of my life. either the acronym, or the person. Dont get me
wrong, the person Ed is an ok guy and all, but thats where..... OKOKOK,

back to E.D. so, Rob, anything you want to share with the class?

Regards
Chris

Straight as an arrow

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
(Snarf)

I couldn't stop laughing. I thought you referred to E.D....

-Rob A.